geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Adam OGorman <>
Subject Re: Ear deploys as an EJB JAR?
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:56:10 GMT

Hello, I have tried deploying using the server plug in from eclipse, the
Geronimo (WASCE2.0) web admin console and also from the command line using
the following:

java -jar deployer.jar --verbose --password manager --user system deploy
c:\deploy\lunchinator.ear C:\deploy\dgreen-plan.xml

my application.xml is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns=""
xsi:schemaLocation="" version="1.4">
  <description>Make Reference Architecture</description>

<application xmlns="">

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns=""

and the "dgreen-plan.xml" dbpool plan used by the deployer:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<connector xmlns="">

Thanks very much for you help!