geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Adam OGorman <aogor...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Ear deploys as an EJB JAR?
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 00:11:19 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to migrate an application to Geronimo 2.0 (actually WASCE2.0),
it is an EAR that contains a WAR and an EJB Jar module. I believe that I
have the Geronimo deployment descriptors correct (I have compared them to
those in the Daytrader sample app and they seem reasonable). When I deploy
the EAR, everything proceeds smoothly, there are no errors on the console or
in the logs and it concludes with the message:

Deployed default/lunchinator.ear/1184371234828/jar

Yet, on the Geronimo admin web console, there is no EAR file deployed, but
default/lunchinator.ear/1184371234828/jar is running as an EJB JAR. This is
of course not usable and I assume that I am doing something wrong in the
deployment descriptors, but unfortunately I have no idea what...

any ideas would be most welcome and I am happy to post my deployment
descriptors if necessary,

Thanks very much,

Adam.