geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Adam OGorman <aogor...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject G2.0 deployment problem: Unable to resolve reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper" in gbean
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:21:39 GMT

Hello everyone, I am actually using a version of WASCE2.0 (with embedded
derby) that is based on Geronimo 2.0 M4. I am trying to deploy an EAR (that
contains a WAR and a JAR, the JAR speaks to the datasource). The deployment
error that I keep hitting is the following:

    Error: Unable to distribute lunchinator.ear: Unable to resolve reference
"JtaDataSourceWrapper" in  gbean
default/lunchinator/1.0/car?EJBModule=lunchinatorDomain.jar,J2EEApplication=default/lunchinator/1.0/car,PersistenceUnitModule=lunchinatorDomain.jar,j2eeType=PersistenceUnit,name=maketechnologies-com-lunchinator
to a gbean matching the pattern

[?name=java:comp/env/jdbc/dgreen#org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionFactorySource]
due to: No matches for referencePatterns:

[?name=java:comp/env/jdbc/dgreen#org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionFactorySource]

Has anyone seen this before? I have searched extensively and there are only
3 references anywhere to JtaDataSourceWrapper!

I have a global database pool called "dgreen", and this is referenced in the
geronimo deployment descriptors, I'm pretty sure that part is correct, if I
change the binding to "dgreen" in anyway I get the error that it cannot
resolve the resource reference "jdbc/dgreen"

Any insight or tips would be really appreciated, my deployment descriptors
are as follows:

application.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

	lunchinator