geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dharbige <dharb...@aconite.net>
Subject Missing JAR when depolying EAR
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:27:31 GMT

I'm trying to deploy an EAR into Geronimo (V2.0-M6), but get the following
error:

Deployment failed:
Manifest class path entries must be a valid jar file (JAVAEE 5 Section 8.2):
jarFile=C:\geronimo-jetty6-jee5-2.0-M6\repository\default\Application_ID\1184243324313\Application_ID-1184243324313.car\jcifs.jar,
path=jcifs.jar

I realise this is telling me I am missing the jcifs.jar file, but my code
does not use this library.  I have also searched the manifest files of all
the 3rd party JARs I am using, and none of them reference this file either.

I cannot get Geronimo to give me any idea why it thinks this JAR is needed,
despite putting all the logging to its most verbose.

Can anybody help?

David H.