geronimo-user mailing list archives

From alpha_one_x86 <alpha.super-...@laposte.net>
Subject servlets-examples error
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:05:05 GMT

Hello!
I have try setup servlets examples with:
http://localhost:8080/servlets-examples/?install=true
but:
HTTP Status 500
javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to install sample application

org.apache.geronimo.welcome.AbsentSampleServlet.doInstall(AbsentSampleServlet.java:75)

org.apache.geronimo.welcome.AbsentSampleServlet.doGet(AbsentSampleServlet.java:52)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:693)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)

And i have setup:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/geronimo/servlets-examples-tomcat/1.1.1/servlets-examples-tomcat-1.1.1.car
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/geronimo/servlets-examples-tomcat/1.1.1/maven-metadata.xml
But i don't how it access it, because I have start and redeploy this
servlets.

Thanks help me.