geronimo-user mailing list archives

From appel <>
Subject How to read and write a bundle properties in a war?
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:33:26 GMT

I have inside my war file, which is extracted when deployed in Geronimo, a
properties file I want to both read, and also write. Reading the file is
easy with ResourceBundle, but I can't think of a way to modify the
properties file... for instance changing the value of some property.

I can open the file manually with a full path, but I don't want my web app
to be dependent on the system it's deployed, for instance if I have to
deploy it on another computer using Geronimo and it's located in another