geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Xh <xhsaymyn...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject how to access dbpool in EAR application
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:58:43 GMT
Hi All,

I can successfully connect to my remote bean, retrieve some results etc.
But in real situation I need to access a database.

In geronimo-application.xml I have:
<sys:dependencies>
            <sys:dependency>
                <sys:groupId>console.dbpool</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>DataWeaverEARDB2</sys:artifactId>
            </sys:dependency>
</sys:dependencies>

but unlike web.xml, geronimo-application.xml does not allow <resource-ref> element.

I can configure web application to access my database, but it's now what I really want ;(

My question is, how to add a pool to EAR application?

best regards
Lukasz

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/