geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: G1.1 to G2.0-M6 migration: JDBC ClassCastException: DelegatingDriver
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:29:18 GMT
I may not have been sufficiently clear the first time...
In your geronimo plan for your database pool, replace

             <dep:dependency>
                 <dep:groupId>org.apache.derby</dep:groupId>
                 <dep:artifactId>derby</dep:artifactId>
                 <dep:version>10.2.2.0</dep:version>
                 <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
             </dep:dependency>

(the dependency on the derby jar)
with

         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
             <artifactId>system-database</artifactId>
             <type>car</type>
         </dependency>

(the dependency on system database car)
and keep using your database pool, do not change to system-database.

thanks
david jencks