geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to use artifact_aliases.properties and client_artifact_aliases.properties
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:38:26 GMT
I might have forgotten just how effective this feature is but IIRC it
only works for modules, not individual jars.  So you would replace
the webservices-common configuration with another one that's the same
except for replacing woodstox with the other 2 jars.

Have you tried this and it really works with jars not just configs?
If so I'm afraid you'd still have to replace the config to get 2 jars
instead of one.

hope this helps
david jencks