geronimo-user mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: Geronimo Start up Problem -Cannot bind to URL [rmi://0.0.0.0:1099/JMXConnector
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:22:09 GMT
I had this error with Geronimo 1.2-beta on Windows.  I could not find
anything using port 1099 but changing the port number to 10099 fixed
it.  Three changes were required.  The first line sets the port for
RMI.  Two other lines used the port number in URLs.

solprovider

On 6/14/07, Kamalanathan Raman <Kamalanathan_Raman@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi all,     Iam using Geronimo 1.1.1 , when I try to start the Geronimo deployed in my
Linux machine , iam getting the following error.

> Can any one of u give me a pointer on this. Ur inputs are highly appreciated.
>
> java.io.IOException: Cannot bind to URL [rmi://0.0.0.0:1099/JMXConnector]: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException
[Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 0.0.0.0; nested
exception is:                 java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out]