geronimo-user mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: 1.2 Bug ClassCastException with Properties
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:21:47 GMT
This information is now at:

I am using Geronimo as a local J2EE server for testing from a
perceived obligation as an Apache Committer to learn, support, and
market Apache software.  My application is a flexible front-end for
SAP Portal and must run on the SAP Portal WAS.  Geronimo is currently
only a concern when it is not working.  So far:
Port issue - moved RMIRegistry (and changed 2 URLs to match.)
ClassDef issue - EARs/WARs use Geronimo before own JARs.
Properties - programmer without Java experience committing to subproject.

I will submit bugs and issues and solutions and code here and in JIRA.
 I will not have time to test issues solved for my situation, but the
JIRA includes test code for this issue.

Thanks for your help.

solprovider