geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve resource reference on 3.0 with annotations
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:41:20 GMT
You need a geronimo plan for your (ejb? ear? app) that includes the
jms module you have deployed as a parent, otherwise the references
won't be able to be resolved.

Also we ignore the mappedName, you should specify the name and make
sure it's the same as what's in the jms module plan.

Hope this helps
david jencks