geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MessageDriven Bean in EE5
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:52:47 GMT
dunno about examples but showing a bit of configuration might help.
The message you show below suggests to me that perhaps you have tried
to configure the queue in xml as a resource-ref rather than resource-
env-ref or message-destination-ref.  I've seen indications that this
might work in some other app servers but it doesn't work in geronimo.

On the other hand if you are using an @Resource annotation then
geronimo should figure out what it is for you.

thanks
david jencks