geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve resource reference on 3.0 with annotations
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:02:57 GMT

On Jun 13, 2007, at 8:58 PM, Avorcor wrote:

> Well, that sure did fix that in a hurry.    Thank you.
>
> Now, if I may, one final question.  Now that my session bean is
> deployed,
> aren't I supposed to be able to access it as web service through
> EJB?  If
> so, what do I need to do to make that happen?

sacrifice some chickens in the right order :-) ?

You need to do something to indicate what the interface it's exposing
as a web service is.  There's a way to do this with annotations but
I'm not sure exactly what it is.  I'm also not sure if you have to
provide a wsdl file or if it can be generated from the interface, nor
how to specify the wsdl file location.   Hopefully someone who knows
will tell you more.

thanks
david jencks