geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Gibbs" <chris.gi...@acu.edu>
Subject Re: Passing application server commands
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 19:11:17 GMT
Thanks for the help David.

Is there somewhere I can find a list of the gbeans contained within
each module and their options? I ask because I don't have the gbean
"ServerSystemProperties" anywhere in my config.xml file and I can't
quite seem to make it work.

I have tried what you suggested (in both the rmi-naming and the
j2ee-server modules) but I don't know what other properties I need and
Geronimo errors on startup every time.

- Chris

--
Christopher Gibbs