geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with AMQ RA under Geronimo MDB container
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:32:59 GMT

On Jun 20, 2007, at 2:22 PM, vineetc wrote:

> I can try that.
> BTW what makes you feel it needs twice the Threads as number of
> Sessions?

It looks to me as if all the threads came out of the pool and are
trying to do amq work and are blocked looking for an additional
thread.  It's entirely possible we have misunderstood the effect of
the amq settings and it really needs 900 X 2 or 900 X 29 X 2
threads....  If you make the settings lower do messages start flowing?

I'm just guessing :-(

thanks
david jencks