geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: Access logging
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:23:11 GMT
(Sent that too soon)

But, there are a number of ways to implement it yourself:
- Any of the ways mentioned by Johnny.
- Filters
- Modifying your jsp's and servlets to do the logging on a per screen basis.

The way that would be least disruptive to your app might be to set up a
filter.  That would work for both your jsp's and servlets.  Or, just by
changing your web.xml file, you could limit the logging to a particular
set of jsp's and servlets.

Jay