geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Viet Hung Nguyen <>
Subject how do I deploy a security realm along with an application?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:08:57 GMT
I am trying to deploy a security realm plan along with an application,
so that I do not have to separately deploy the plan and application.

I have following in my geronimo-application.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns="">
    <environment xmlns="">
       <!-- I think I need a connector, web, ejb, or java tag here
specifying something -->

As I commented in the deployment descriptor above, I do not know what
other line I need to write there because in the console, if I just
supply the plan it everything works fine.

Is this even the right place to put a security realm plan?

Any help will be appreciated.

View raw message