geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve resource reference on 3.0 with annotations
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:59:00 GMT
Hi, there is a web service ejb test sample in our svn -
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/webservices-testsuite/jaxws-tests/jaxws-ejb/

Basically, it indicates which methods can be exposed as web service via
the service endpoint interface (SEI).   WSDL file is optional with java
EE 5, so you don't have to provide it.

HTH, Lin