geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <off...@weberhofer.at>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin for WTP and Geronimo
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 07:21:40 GMT
The creators of the wtp homepage are unfortunately linking inefficient. Use

Use the eclipse-mirror system putting together "http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file="
and the file's path filename, you can download the tool via an mirro, which is much faster.
For the current version you could use:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/downloads/drops/R2.0/S-2.0RC2-200706050057/wtp-S-2.0RC2-200706050057.zip

Johannes

--