geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JEE5 Geronimo samples
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:57:00 GMT
Hi Johan,
Some sample applications for Geronimo v2.0 can be found here
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/sample-applications.html

Some time ago we also worked on some migration docs from JBoss to Geronimo. These are kinda
old but still may give you some ideas for getting the things organized.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/migrating-to-apache-geronimo.html
and
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/migrating-to-apache-geronimo.html

For Daytrader in particular, you can check the v1.2 documentation for a working example here

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/daytrader.html

Hope this help you getting started. Comments welcome!

Cheers!
Hernan