geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Install problem: geronimo + Axis2
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:09:53 GMT
Are you open to using a Geronimo 2.0 build instead, which includes the latest
Axis2 stack?

You can get daily builds from -
    http://people.apache.org/~prasad/binaries/
A quick sample that should work with Axis2 can be checked out of svn and built
from -

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/trunk/samples/jaxws-calculator/calculator_axis2/

-Donald