geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject RE: Struts 2/Geronimo Security Realm best practices
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:47:09 GMT
in the sample applications.</div>
involves setting up a login page with the proper form that submits to j_security_check along
with setting up the security realm and the roles in web.xml/geronimo-web.xml.&nbsp; If
you've cheked out the sample and have more specific questions, post them and we'll give a
shot at a right answer.:)</div>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid" webmail="1">--------
Original Message --------<BR>Subject: Struts 2/Geronimo Security Realm best practices<BR>From:
Java_James &lt;james-junk@rogers.com&gt;<BR>Date: Mon, June 25, 2007 3:53 pm<BR>To:
user@geronimo.apache.org<BR><BR><PRE>Hi all,

I'm new to the world of struts 2 and geronimo.  I was wondering if there
were any best practices when it came to setting up your web
application to
use Geronimo's security realm.

I'm hoping to be able to call the security realm through an action (or
some
sort of wrapped object doing the authentication).  There seems to be very
little documentation on using the two technologies together.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.