geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochenl...@web.de>
Subject Re: How to increase the Heap space?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:09:42 GMT
Great! This works! Thanks!!!

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

OutOfMemory Exceptions and PermGenSpace Messages on Geronimo Console if I use the Webapplication.
I know that it is no programming Problem. If I undeploy other Applications running on Geronimo,
no OutOfMemory is thrown.

> > I start Geronimo from MyEclipse 4.9 with the following parameters:
> >
> > Program Parameters:
> > D:/jzink/Praktikum/Diplom/ApplicationServer/geronimo/geronimo-1.1.1/bin/server.jar
--long

> > VM Parameters:
> > -Djava.library.path="D:/Programme/Sun/AppServer/jdk/bin"
> > -Dorg.apache.geronimo.base.dir="D:/jzink/Praktikum/Diplom/ApplicationServer/geronimo/geronimo-1.1.1"
-Djava.io.tmpdir="D:/jzink/Praktikum/Diplom/ApplicationServer/geronimo/geronimo-1.1.1/var/temp"
> > -Xms256M
> > -Xmx512M
> >

> > It seems that Xms and Xmx are ignored. I take a look to the task Manager and can
see, that the outofMemory is thrown before 256M or 512M are used from geronimo.