geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jerry Luo <luoshic...@gmail.com>
Subject Don't find a place to set the class path
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:49:38 GMT

I am trying to deploy a application on geronimo 1.1.1. And the application
needs to visit some resource files, and the resource files are in a path.
But I didn't find any place to set the path into the class path. In JBOSS,
WEBLOGIC, I can add the path to class path by modifying its start up script.
But I don't know how to add it into Geronimo start up script. I tried to add
'CLASSPATH' to geronimo.bat, but it didn't work.