geronimo-user mailing list archives

From appel <>
Subject zip files as library files in WEB-INF don't get added to classpath
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:15:23 GMT

I'm using geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.1.1.

My web applications (war files) include library files that end with ".zip",
and also ".jar". The jar files get added to the classpath, but not the zip
files, and hence I get a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" whenever I refer
to a class in the zip file.

I did some search and it seems that this got *fixed*, but only for geronimo
common libs. Seems like someone forgot to fix it for deployed web apps too

I can't find where I can define, change or fix this. Any clues? I'm lost :)