geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tiziano <tizi...@eos.it>
Subject Avoiding geronimo binding port 1099 and 9999 to all net ifaces
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:50:55 GMT

Hi. I've installed Geronimo on a machine with 2 net ifaces. I've modified all
the occurrences of host attribute in config.xml to one of the ifaces IP
address and altered both the NamingProperties namingProviderUrl attribute
and the JMXService urlPath attribute from ...://0.0.0.0:1099 to the same
iface IP address specified before. When geronimo starts, all the services
bind to the specified IP address, except the process listening at ports 1099
and 9999 that still binds to all net ifaces. I've also tried to set
127.0.0.1 explicitely, but the results remains unchanged. How can I arrange
this? The second net iface is on the Internet, so I can't left any process
listening on it.
Thanks