geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Piers Geyman <piers.gey...@gta-travel.com>
Subject Re: How to configure a datasource to use OracleDataSource for Datasource pooling
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:29:26 GMT

Hi,

I can get a connection running to Oracle just using the tranql connector
that uses the tranQL/geronimo connection pooling, but I need to use the
Oracle Connection Pooling as I am using Oracle RAC and oracle needs to
manage the connections in the pool based on information it receives from the
Oracle RAC.

Do I need to develop my own Resource Adapter to be able to have database
connection served by the Oracle Connection Factory Pool
(oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory), or am I missing some obvious
configuration of geronimo/tranQL that would allow me to specify the Oracle
class (oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory) as my connection pool?

Thanks and regards

Piers