geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Rasmuss <way...@popstarnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Trying to run multiple instances on one host
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:07:32 GMT

I answered my own question. I was setting the  org.apache.geronimo.server.dir
property to the correct path, and that made the Geronimo instance use the
var/config/config.xml from that location. Now, I’m also setting the
org.apache.geronimo.home.dir property which makes the Geronimo instance use
the repository under that path as. So, now I have two instances running off
two separate folders each with the own var, repository.