geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ptriller <ptril...@soapwars.de>
Subject Re: MessageDriven Bean in EE5
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:11:11 GMT

Ok,

1st I added a VM listener since its all in one appserver:
Console shows: ActiveMQ.vm.default ActiveMQ vm 666 running

2nd I added the ConnectionFactory and queue I needed:
console shows:
Connection Factory ScheduledQueueConnectionFactory Server-wide  running
Queue ScheduleManagerQueue Server-wide  running
Topic ScheduledTopic Server-wide  running

then I made a bean:

@MessageDriven(
		name="ScheduledTestEJB",

		activationConfig = {
				@ActivationConfigProperty(
						propertyName="destinationType",
						propertyValue="javax.jms.Topic"),
				@ActivationConfigProperty(
						propertyName="destination",
						propertyValue="ScheduledTopic"),
				@ActivationConfigProperty(
						propertyName="destinationName",
						propertyValue="ScheduledTopic")
		})
public class ScheduledTestEJB implements MessageListener {

	@Resource(name="ScheduleManagerQueue")
	private Destination jmsDestination;

	@Resource(name="ScheduledQueueConnectionFactory")
.
.
.

you see the Reference was done in a @Resource annotation,
but removing them (not that anything woudl work without them)
only changed the error .. now it cant map the resource-adapter

right now my openejb-jar-xml snippet looks like that, but thats only
one of many incarnations
		<message-driven>
			<ejb-name>ScheduledTestEJB</ejb-name>
			<naming:resource-adapter>
				<naming:resource-link>ActiveMQ.tcp.default</naming:resource-link>
			</naming:resource-adapter>
			<naming:resource-ref>
				<naming:ref-name>ScheduleTopicConnectionFactory</naming:ref-name>

<naming:resource-link>ScheduleTopicConnectionFactory</naming:resource-link>
			</naming:resource-ref>
			<naming:resource-ref>
				<naming:ref-name>ScheduleManagerQueue</naming:ref-name>
				<naming:resource-link>ScheduleManagerQueue</naming:resource-link>
			</naming:resource-ref>
			<naming:resource-ref>
				<naming:ref-name>ScheduledTopic</naming:ref-name>
				<naming:resource-link>ScheduledTopic</naming:resource-link>
			</naming:resource-ref>
		</message-driven>

thanks again

Peter