geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ptriller <>
Subject MessageDriven Bean in EE5
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:43:06 GMT

Hello !
Is there anywhere a small simple demo app for message-driven beans with EE5
in Geronimo. I am failing utterly at mapping the required resources.

I always get the error

       Unable to resolve resource reference 'ScheduleManagerQueue' (Could
   not find resource 'ScheduleManagerQueue'.  Perhaps it has not yet
   been configured, or your application does not have a dependency
   declared for that resource module?

and I have tried everything I can think of to map this resource.

I am using geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M6-r1 but I got exactly the
same results using M5.

Thanks a lot

Peter Triller