geronimo-user mailing list archives

From johper <>
Subject Re: JEE5 Geronimo samples
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 08:29:16 GMT

Tnx Hernan, will try Daytrader on geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M6-rc1-bin as I
just downloaded it.

I am sitting with a full JEE5 app on Jboss and would like to migrate it. It
consists of:
EAR with EJB-JAR(EJB3 Entities and EJB3 SSB) and WAR(JSP with JSF, resources
etc). EJB3-Entity using JPA(Hibernate provider against MySQL). Using secure
login from JSP/MySQL over Jboss security.xml file. Noting fancy or strange
in the setup, it is a "pure" JEE5 not utilizing any proprietary SEAM-stack
or anything. Build tool is ANT script.

Migration goal is:
Maven JEE5 project structure. Secure login from JSP/MySQL over Geronimo
security-realm (??). Guess moving from current Jboss/Hibernate JPA Provider
to Geronimo/OpenJPA JPA Provider is not a coding issue but a repackaging

Is it possible to use