geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 Bug ClassCastException with Properties
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:10:39 GMT
I opened https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1254 to deal
with a similar problem for org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.KahaStore.
I'll try to scrape together some time to add to the patch for this
property also.

I think we can set the property you've located in a geronimo
SystemProperties gbean, there's one called ServerSystemProperties in
j2ee-server.  It would be great if you can open a geronimo jira for
this problem and even better if you could test out using the
ServerSystemProperties gbean to fix it.

thanks
david jencks