geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Don Hill" <justj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Library problem with Geronimo 2 M5
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 00:35:27 GMT
David,

I thought I tried that before, when I have the following
geronimo-web.xmlwith dom4j and jaxen jars in web-inf/lib I still get
an error on dom4j, if I
move them up the stack to say lib/endorsed and run then the issue goes away,
I went back and tried and it seems it still doesn't work as expected.

Any thoughts, oh yeah the error.

org.dom4j.InvalidXPathException: Invalid XPath expression:
'//SECURITYPERMISSIONMETA'. Caused by: org/dom4j/Element         at
org.dom4j.xpath.DefaultXPath.parse(DefaultXPath.java:362)
        at org.dom4j.xpath.DefaultXPath.<init>(DefaultXPath.java:59)
        at org.dom4j.DocumentFactory.createXPath(DocumentFactory.java:230)
        at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractNode.createXPath(AbstractNode.java:207)
        at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractNode.selectNodes(AbstractNode.java:164)

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.2"
         xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2"
         xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.2"
         xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
    <sys:environment>
        <sys:moduleId>
          <sys:groupId>idm</sys:groupId>
          <sys:artifactId>idm.war</sys:artifactId>
          <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
          <sys:type>war</sys:type>
        </sys:moduleId>
        <sys:dependencies>
          <sys:dependency>
             <sys:groupId>console.dbpool</sys:groupId>
             <sys:artifactId>mydb</sys:artifactId>
          </sys:dependency>
        </sys:dependencies>

        <sys:inverse-classloading/>