geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Don Hill" <justj...@gmail.com>
Subject web.xml and security constraint
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 16:00:26 GMT
Hi,

I have the following resource protected in the web.xml, How can I define a
geronimo-web.xml/security..... to match this so that the deployment works.

  <security-constraint>
        <!-- This security constraint illustrates how JSP pages
with JavaServer Faces components can be protected from
being accessed without going through the Faces Servlet.
The security constraint ensures that the Faces Servlet will
be used or the pages will not be processed. -->
        <display-name>Restrict access to JSP pages</display-name>
        <web-resource-collection>
            <web-resource-name>
                Restrict access to JSP pages
            </web-resource-name>
            <url-pattern>/greeting.jsp</url-pattern>
            <url-pattern>/response.jsp</url-pattern>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <auth-constraint>
            <description>
                With no roles defined, no access granted
            </description>
        </auth-constraint>
    </security-constraint>