geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: geronimo plan help
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 16:25:30 GMT
Can the eclipse plan editors be based on jsr-88 DConfigBeans?  We
certainly don't have complete DConfigBean support for our plans, but
having an actual editor using them might provide some incentive to
keep the jsr-88 support up to date and complete.  The more up to date
parts of the deployment wizards in the admin console use DConfigBeans.

I think there's supposed to be some kind of generic dconfigbean based
plan editor in NetBeans, but I've never tried it.

thanks
david jencks