geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Library problem with Geronimo 2 M5
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 07:11:12 GMT
NCDFE generally means that the class that depends on the missing
class is present in a parent classloader that doesn't have access to
the needed class.  Can you figure out which class is trying to load
the dom4j class?  If so you might be able to figure out which
classloader has loaded that class.  Also, are you using the jetty or
tomcat geronimo version?  You might try the other one to see if
there's a difference in behavior.

thanks
david jencks