geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochenl...@web.de>
Subject Re: Developing a MessageDrivenBean
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 12:46:58 GMT

yes, setRollbackOnly works... simple thing :) Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know, if the duration time can be configured? With default settings the message
is delivered immediately to the MDB. It looks like a kind of spamming it the MDB can't handle
the message because a backendsystem is not available. It would be nice to configure a duration
time after the message is redelivered.

Regards
Jochen