geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo plan help
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 04:37:41 GMT
An Architect user was suggesting on the other thread that a "tool/wizard for
auto creating Geronimo Deployment Plan by scanning the corresponding Java-EE
plan/annotation" would fit best within "Admin Console", may be as an
extension to the Deploy
New<http://localhost:8080/console/portal/apps/apps_all>tool. That way
Users won't be forced to start using Eclipse plug-in just for
the sake of creating Geronimo deployment plan :-)

- Shiva