geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A session I presented at ApacheCon on J2EE App development using Eclipse
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 14:56:56 GMT
If my understanding is correct Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in is the product of
Sachin Patel's hard work and he is a Committer on Geronimo.

Sometime back I had started assisiting Sachin in updating those Form Based
Editors and we created a full fledged editor for editing "geronimo-web.xml".
But then, it never got committed into main stream code because of changed
focus on Java EE 5 and the facility of Annotations bought with it.

So as per my knowledge, I don't think anyone is working on updating those
Form Editors. Sachin, please correct me if I am wrong here.

About your other question, Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in does use the same
Schemas as provided with Geronimo. Can you elaborate as to what problem you
are facing?

- Shiva