geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Gibbs" <chris.gi...@acu.edu>
Subject Library problem with Geronimo 2 M5
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 19:11:54 GMT
Hello all,

I'm fairly new to Geronimo but I'm trying to deploy Atlassian's
Confluence 2.5.2 war file to Geronimo 2 M5.

I can successfully deploy it to Geronimo 1.1.1 but when I try it
Geronimo 2 M5 I get the following error:
13:26:52,539 ERROR [[/confluence]] Exception sending context
initialized event to listener instance of class
com.atlassian.confluence.setup.ConfluenceConfigurationListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dom4j/Element

I can see that it's not finding the dom4j library but what I don't
know is why. The library file exists within the confluence .war file
WEB-INF/lib directory. Is there something I should have in my
geronimo-web.xml file to set the library/class path?

Here is my current geronimo-web.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>atlassian</groupId>
            <artifactId>confluence</artifactId>
            <version>2.5.2</version>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>console.dbpool</groupId>
                <artifactId>ConfluencePool</artifactId>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </environment>
    <context-root>/confluence</context-root>
    <!-- security settings, if any, go here -->
    <resource-ref>
        <ref-name>jdbc/ConfluenceDS</ref-name>
        <resource-link>ConfluencePool</resource-link>
    </resource-ref>
</web-app>

Any help is appreciated!

- Chris