geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack <vomari...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A session I presented at ApacheCon on J2EE App development using Eclipse
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 21:27:03 GMT
in the geronimo deployment plan editor, it seems that
i can't add a dependencies (tab deployment). i add to
press twice the finish button but it doesn't keep
informations entered.
eclipsewtp is 1.52 or 1.53.
regards,

--- Shiva Kumar H R <shivahr@gmail.com> wrote:

> If my understanding is correct Geronimo Eclipse
> Plug-in is the product of
> Sachin Patel's hard work and he is a Committer on
> Geronimo.
>
> Sometime back I had started assisiting Sachin in
> updating those Form Based
> Editors and we created a full fledged editor for
> editing "geronimo-web.xml".
> But then, it never got committed into main stream
> code because of changed
> focus on Java EE 5 and the facility of Annotations
> bought with it.
>
> So as per my knowledge, I don't think anyone is
> working on updating those
> Form Editors. Sachin, please correct me if I am
> wrong here.
>
> About your other question, Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in
> does use the same
> Schemas as provided with Geronimo. Can you elaborate
> as to what problem you
> are facing?
>
> - Shiva
>
> On 5/14/07, Jack <vomaringo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > hello,
> > as you said in your presentation :
> > Please note that the Form Based Editors for
> Geronimo
> > Deployment Plans provided by Geronimo Eclipse
> Plug-in
> > is currently limited in its functionality and as
> such
> > Geronimo Deployment Plans have to be created
> manually.
> >
> > do you know if somebody is working to update this
> form
> > editor ? it seems that schema files used by this
> > editor aren't the same as provided with geronimo
> 1.1 ?
> >
> > regards,

free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.