geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment of message driven bean in geronimo 2.0-m5
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 10:28:37 GMT
Hi Bruno,
            At first glance you seem to be missing

@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue =
"<your-queue-name>".
@MessageDriven annotation's name attribute is the name of the bean and
not the queue.
Also you can try adding a geronimo specific deployment descriptor
(openejb-jar.xml) where you may need to give a dependency to the
module in which the queue is defined(RA module you deployed).  Anyway
the NullPointer looks like a bug as there should be error handling.
You can raise a JIRA.

regards
Manu