geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: EJB 2.1 CMR Bi-Directional with Compound Key
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 20:17:42 GMT
Mark,

I thought about suggesting that you use JPA, but I wasn't sure if there
was a reason 'bigger than you' that was requiring you to use EJB2.

I tried to learn how to use EJB2 entity beans and I was defeated.

I am _very_ glad that OpenJPA is integrated into Geronimo now - It is
making my life much easier.

If you have any questions once you start working with it I'd be happy to
answer any questions you have (if I can).

(BTW: Thanks to any and every one who had a part in getting JPA working
in Geronimo!)

Jay