geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Updates are not appeared on line
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 13:40:17 GMT
Kanchana,
Between today and yesterday I found you created/updated the following pages.

- Apache Geronimo v2.0: Deployment Plans (page created - empty)
- Apache Geronimo v1.2: geronimo-ra.xml (page edited)
- Apache Geronimo v1.2: geronimo-application.xml (page edited)
- Apache Geronimo v1.1: geronimo-application-client.xml (page edited)
- Apache Geronimo v1.1: geronimo-application.xml (page edited)

I updated the parent pages as needed and run a manual export to ensure all these changes got
reflected. They now show up in the HTML based URL.
Pls let me know if you still see some pages missing.

Cheers!
Hernan