geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Doug Lochart <dloch...@capecomputing.com>
Subject Re: Web Application Migration to Geronimo
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 22:18:33 GMT
This is what I have so far.  If you read my original question you would
see that I was asking what would be the proper plan to use.  This ear is
also a web service with a war inside.  It seems to be complaining about
the WAR now.  Do I have to have a geronimo-web.xml in the META-INF of my
WAR along with this?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application application-name="FrancePolicyServerEar"

xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.1"
              xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
              xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
  <sys:environment>
    <sys:moduleId>
      <sys:groupId>default</sys:groupId>
      <sys:artifactId>FrancePolicyServerEar</sys:artifactId>
      <sys:version>1-default</sys:version>
      <sys:type>car</sys:type>
    </sys:moduleId>
    <sys:dependencies/>
    <sys:hidden-classes/>
    <sys:non-overridable-classes/>
  </sys:environment>
</application>

Also is there another plan I need for the web service aspect?

Thanks

Doug