geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Doug Lochart <dloch...@capecomputing.com>
Subject Re: Web Application Migration to Geronimo
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 18:59:12 GMT
Hernan Cunico wrote:
> Don't know what version are you using but have you looked into these docs

We are using version 1.1.1
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/deployment-plans.html
>
> Here is a sample app for Geronimo v1.1.1
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/web-services-sample-application.html
>
> HTH
> Cheers!
> Hernan

I have seen these but I guess I am a bit nervous about committing to one
of them.  Since I have a WebService as part of an EAR can all that be
covered by one geronimo-application.xml?

Also I would like to know if anybody could explain what the exception I
received means

thanks for your help

Doug