geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: A session I presented at ApacheCon on J2EE App development using Eclipse
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 02:46:11 GMT
Hi Shiva,

I just went through your presentation and looks good for me :-) .

It is better if we can add this kind of sample application to the
Geronimo documentation (how to create a small sample application with
Eclipse Geronimo Plugin) with some screen prints. It should be targeted
the new comers of J2EE/JEE5 to use Geronimo as their application server.
That will make Geronimo much more popular among J2EE/JEE5 developer
community too.

Thanks,
Lasantha