geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Heuer <sh...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Can't "lookup" serverwide db pool from EAR application
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 15:26:18 GMT
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
 
Hi,

If somebody is interested in. I've found a working solution. I
attached the changed files.

I depleted the <dep:dependencies> elements in geronimo-application.xml
and openejb-jar.xml. I adjusted the DBPool.xml a little bit. And I add
the resource-ref tags in the session bean for xdoclet.

Ok, so I have now an application based datasource. But it's works now
fine.

Regards

Stefan
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
 
iD8DBQFGQzmZirQ0Ts08AdMRAtyqAKCS662oNT+YOBWSQpglf2LgoHX7SwCeLF0P
RoLCoyYbGQs16VqbF9OdSlY=
=DRDa
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


Mime
View raw message