geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A session I presented at ApacheCon on J2EE App development using Eclipse
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 14:31:56 GMT

Just one comment here...  When I last tried to download the geronimo
eclipse plugin, it was not slow at all.  I don't really see much
difference of using the eclipse update manager vs. go to the site to
download the zip file.   I think the preferred way is to use the eclipse
update site as it can install/update the feature and its dependencies
automatically on the fly.

Lin